Thursday 24 July 2014

,

Impromptu Mish Mish Haul

Greetings!
Yesterday my brother and I took a short drive to a retail park to have a little browse/ what turned in a mini shop. I love retail parks. It's everything in one place. Very convenient for my little feet. I did have a few things in mind when we went but it just so happens I picked up a couple of extra things too. It happens to the best of us. Don't try and deny it. I'm really pleased with all the bits and bobs I got. On with the show I hear you shout. If you insist. 
Lets start with the things I actually intended to buy. As my room has sort of recently been redone i've been on the look out for something to store my jewellery in. We stopped off at Next Home. This is, i think my favourite shop ever. It's always presented so amazingly and the accessories and furnishings are gorgeous. It's not the cheapest place but the couple of things I did get weren't too bad.


2 pieces to store my jewellery. 



This first one is so cute and I love the mosaic type of theng it's got going on. A lovely little pot to put all of my rings in. I think its actually meant to be a candle holder but you know what they say, rules are meant to be broken. I believe this was £6.



Next is a glass bowl with this lovely gun metal kind of silver. I'm using this one for my necklaces. The outside of the bowl is textured with the inside being smooth. A great sized bowl for £10. They are both a lovely additions to my room. Nothing too in your face but nice and subtle with a fancy pants shine to them.
Next purchases I was shouted at for because I'm not allowed to buy any more make up type things. It's completely not my fault. My supervision wasn't strong enough to drag me away. So there you have it in writing, proof that these purchases were not my fault in any way shape or form. Thank you and good night haha.
So there was a gigantious Boots store and it looked pretty inviting so I went ahead and took my tush right on in there. No regrets. 



Another addition to my nail varnishes. A limited edition from Barry M in the colour Carousel. It has a slight gold/ bronze shimmer to it but you can't really tell in the pictures though. What I love about this colour is that it has the ability to somehow make you look that little bit more tanned. Now I don't tan/ its impossible to, so I'll take what I can and this shade helps. This was the last one on the shelf so I'm guessing it's a good seller so if you want it, get going now guys.


Okay firstly, these bottles are the cutest things ever. Really nicely designed. Packaging pulls me in more than it should. I already have a colour similar to this but it's getting to the stage where it's too thick to apply smoothly so I had to grab this baby. Ginger Melon by Revlon. This also does the whole additional tan thing, so winner? I think so. This line also has loads of colours to choose from. 


Yes, I already have a beauty blender, and no i don't need a new one but I've seen this around so many times that I thought today would be as good a day as any to buy it. And it was the last one. Fate! So many excuses. I like make up okay haha. I'm hoping this Real Techniques one will be easier to clean than my other and it means whilst one is in the cleaning process, the other can be used. Logic much. 



I've never tried anything from the Soap and Glory make up line, and this product caught my eye. Love at First Blush in Pink, Pop and Pearl. Although this is a blush, I think because of the shimmer, it could be used as a highlighter, but I shall see when I actually use it. 


I thought that perhaps when all the colours are swirled on the brush together it may be a suitable dupe for Macs Soft and Gentle. I don't know, what do you think? That was my initial thought when I saw it. Hope you liked the haul guys. Links are in red.
I filmed a new video this morning which will go up tomorrow on my youtube and on here too.
Thanks for reading.
G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.