Monday 12 January 2015

, , ,

Everything

Yes, it's been a while since I last blogged. I'll hold my hands up and admit it but hey ho, I do have a post today. It's a miracle! The first 2015 post is of course an outfit. An all black one at that. I'm very partial to my black and white monochrome colour scheme but it's very rare I actually wear a full black outfit. Today is that day. Wearing a couple of new purchases as well. I hope you like it. Leave comments if you so desire.









Top - Boohoo | Jeans - Boohoo | Cardigan - New Look | Scarf - New Look | Bag - Next | Phone case - Primark

I'd been on the look out for a long cardigan for a good while now and some high waisted black jeans too and I finally got my hands on both of them. I love the effect of an all black outfit. It's such a simple way pull off a put together, stylish outfit. 

All links are in red to take you to the items.

Thanks for reading. 

G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.